Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Break from Social Media--- 2 Weeks for Sure!

That's right I'm leaving behind the world of tweeting, pinning, and status updates for a whole 2 weeks.

I need to separate myself from the internet and focus on my writing. No more late nights spent pouring over pictures of cute animals, taking quizzes instead of putting down words, or relegating in the latest wild mess to up heave the writing/author world.

In the meantime I'm putting my editing cap on and in overdrive. It's time to wrap up a project and begin another one.

If I owe you a guest post or anything blog related rest assured I'll still have posts scheduled to occur.

If you need to reach me email is your best shot and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

Until then: see you after hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment