Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Interviews with Victoria: Lyle Crane from Unraveled by Alyssa Breck

Victoria: Well readers today I have a bona fide rock star on my couch. Everyone give a warm, spanking welcome to Lyle Crane. You know I'm not fond of long hello's so let's get to it. Would you rather be caught with your pants around your ankles or tied naked to a pole?

Lyle: Ha! Around my ankles because when my pants are down I’m probably having a good time.

Victoria: I guess. Even being strip searched at the airport might be fun, if you're into that kink. My next question is far less sexual. Are you a love at first sight or love is for suckers type of person?

Lyle: The crazy stalker chick in my story believed in love at first sight. Me?  Usually, I’d say love is for suckers. But, you know, sometimes you meet someone who proves you wrong on that.

Victoria: *laughs* Sounds like you meet a lot of women who believe in love at first sight and I highly recommend you get some sort of body guard to protect you from stalkers. Now a little word game: When I say the word 'masticle' what do you think it means?

Lyle: Does that have something to do with testicles? Do I need a cup for this?

Victoria: You're very close. In fact I think you're the first person this month to almost get the answer. Unfortunately, no cups are needed, but I give you kudos for your imagination. Speaking of imagination, what's the kinkiest thing sexually you've ever done?

Lyle: Hmm. I don’t want to embarrass Evie, but there are some things we did that didn’t make it into the book. Like that time I handcuffed her to the guitar stand in my dressing room and made her sing, if you know what I mean. *smiles*   

Victoria: Ooh, sounds like you're quite adventurous. Handcuffs are definitely something I enjoy using, but a securing to a guitar stand is new. Well Lyle, you've inspired me. I've got new ideas for my submissive Royce today. Final question: Tell readers in 1 sentence why your book is what they need?

Lyle: My book is What You Need because who doesn’t want to live out a rock star fantasy?

Victoria: Too true. I have some rock star fantasies I'll be enacting in the near future. Thank you Lyle for the interesting interview. For readers, browse below for more info on Lyle, his Evie, and a rock star fantasy.

Blurb: Brant lives quietly under the romantic radar until a coworker invites her to a concert where she meets Lyle Crane, the sexy singer of a heavy metal band. A little harmless flirting between the shy paralegal and the outgoing rock star provokes a crazed fan to eliminate her competition. 

Chemistry brews between Evie and Lyle when a gunshot rings out in the dark and the unlikely couple is set on a collision course neither of them saw coming.

Buy Link: Amazon 








Author Bio: Alyssa Breck is an author of horror, paranormal romance and erotic fiction.
She grew up reading Stephen King and V.C. Andrews. The Shining
changed her life and sparked a love of all things scary, spooky and spine-chilling. Add some romance to that and she found her niche weaving paranormal and erotic romance stories. Alyssa lives in the south with her family and myriad pets

Author Links: Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment