Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Interviews with Victoria: Alexis, Johnathon, and Sebastian from Aconite by Christine Alvarez



Victoria: Another day, another interview. Today I'm hosting a three-some *big smile*. That makes two for this gal. Please welcome Alexis, Johnathon and Sebastian. Who are just dying to tell me their three favorite things about sex. 

Alexis: Oh boy, I don’t even want to think about sex right now. It would hurt someone too badly and I cannot waste another life hurting those that care about me.

JohnathonThat is easy, even if you don’t want to think about it Alexis, it doesn’t make your answer any different. Passion, the feel of her *points at Alexis* and the love behind it.

Sebastian:The sound of my name being screamed to the heavens, her soft flesh in my hands and of course the feeling of her lips. *glaring daggers through Jonathon with each word*

Alexis: *blushes and tries not to hide behind her chair*

Victoria: *fans self* Alexis, it sounds like these boys have the hots for a particular female. Speaking of hots - hot candle wax or whips?

Alexis: What? Why?

Johnathon: Neither

Sebastian: As much as I hate to agree with him. *points at Jonathon* I’d have to say neither as well. Really great sex doesn’t need either of those.

Victoria: Interesting. Too bad, I'm taken. Otherwise I'd volunteer to show all three of you the wonders of both items. Great sex doesn't need those things, but interesting sex on the other hand...
Since you've been successful at finding love, what tip can you offer me?

Alexis: Successful *snorts* I wouldn’t call it that.

Johnathon: Success is subjective when it comes to us.

Sebastian: Don’t let her die.

Victoria: I'm sensing a little hostility and maybe too much sexual tension. This room is afire with it. Speaking of love, would you ever consider sharing your newfound love with another person?

Johnathon: *explodes from his seat* Not in this life or the next!

Sebastian: *rises slowly from his seat* I'd rather die then share anything with him.

Alexis: You should not have opened up that can of worms. *shakes head at both men now glaring at each other.*

Victoria: It seems boys will be boys.

*a few tense minutes goes by before both men seem to concede to the overly masculine staring contest.*

Victoria: Alright, I can see this isn't getting any less awkward and this is one case where I don't think my flogger will get submission... So final question, how does Alexis give you what you need?

Alexis: *looks between both men*

Sebastian: Alexis gave me hope. She still does to this day. She gave me love and attention even knowing that I had been cursed for all eternity. She gives me it in the endless hours of attention and conversation. In the way she abandons all others to be with me, a curse.

Jonathon: *launches out of the chair letting it crash into the floor and storms out of the interview*

Victoria: Okay. Alexis, how about you?

Alexis: This is what I give them. You can see it plain as day in this very interview. Heartache.*a single tear falls down her flushed face*

Victoria: And that wraps this emotional and turmoil filled interview. I can never say my interviews are predictable and in this case I'm feeling a little heart broke myself. Want to know more about this love triangle? Read on.

Blurb: Who knew a truck stop post card would send Alexis Davis’s life spiraling into a supernatural destiny predicted lifetimes before.

Gods, Magic, Fated Love; it was nothing that the shy, quiet Alexis ever could have imagined existed.

Alexis had no desire to take over the family business or follow in her mother’s footsteps, so armed with her life savings and a fresh tattoo she takes off to the quaint little fishing port of Reedsport, Oregon; where she meets two men that awaken something frightening within her very soul.
Dominant and dark Sebastian Gates and the sleek and sexy Jonathan Evans pull her into a life where the lines between her past, present and future become one.

When they both begin to take part in the dreams that she has drawn comfort from, Alexis learns that none of them are really what they seem. But they are not the only ones; she quickly finds others that play an intricate part in what has come to pass and what is coming. If that wasn’t enough the tattoo that she had placed across her chest has taken on a life of its own. Leaving her in pain beyond anything she has ever experienced before. Through her dreams and the men that cannot help but complicate her life further, Alexis learns that she has a target on her head that has carried over from one life to the next.

A dark coven of witches known as the Elektita believe she is the one that will restore their powers taken by the Gods long ago. A prophecy set in motion by her very own family line. There is one problem; her destiny has put a wrench in the Elektita’s plans, somehow intertwining within a curse that leaves everyone around her at the mercy of the moon.

Who can Alexis trust? The two men that have despised each other for centuries or the powerful Elektita that wants nothing more than to wield the power of the Gods?

Buy Links: Amazon

Author Bio: I am Christine Alvarez, mother of four spectacular hoodlums and married to the man of
my dreams. We all currently reside in my home state of Missouri. When I am not writing I spend my spare time as a chauffeur, maid, cook, and everything in between.
I am addicted to Dr. Pepper and chocolate. They are my vices and lend a large hand in getting the creative juices flowing. I write anything from paranormal romance to erotica. I am a sucker for romance whether it is the kind with a happily ever after or burned and broken end. You will find my work covers those gray areas in between as well.
You can learn more about my work at:







1 comment: